- Product: #RO-HM-WA5
- Capacity: 75 GPD (Gallons Per Day)
- A pre-filter a 5 micron removes silt, sediment, sand, and sludge.
- An activated carbon pre-filter a 1 micron traps contaminants such as chromium, chlorine, chloramine and pesticides.
- A Ceramic Carbon Filter 0.5 micron that has been blended with an oxidation media, which traps particles of heavy metals such as lead and copper.
- RO membrane, allowing only clean water to pass through the small pores. Impurities are trapped and flushed down the drain. Treated water is then sent to a storage tank.
- Activated carbon post-filter is used to polish the RO water just prior to the faucet.
- This Heavy Metals Aqua Belle RO unit is especially designed for areas with water supplies contaminated by heavy metals and high TDS. It combines reverse osmosis technology with oxidation/carbon filtration to bring up to 75 gallons per day of bottled water quality to the faucet at the fraction of the cost. That’s 75 gallons of clear, refreshing water that is not only healthy to drink, but good for cooking and in use in appliances such as steam irons, humidifiers, ice makers, and car batteries. It’s better for your pet’s drinking water too.
REVERSE OSMOSIS 5 STAGE – HEAVY METALS FILTER
- 1 year limited Warranty
- 5 stage 75 GPD with 10” Inline Post Carbon
- Built-in Auto Shut-Off
- Rust-Proof Brackets and Screws
- Includes All Hardware, Accessories and Tank
- 3/8” Quick Connect Fittings with Color Pipes
- FDA & NSF Certified Components
Made in the USA
This reverse osmosis systems provides up to 75 gallons per day of high quality water. Reverse osmosis technology allows the homeowner to enjoy bottled water quality from the tap at a fraction of the cost and with none of the aggravation. An RO system can be serviced and maintained in less than 1/2 hour per year.
You receive clear, refreshing water that is not only healthy to drink, but is good for appliances such as icemakers, steam irons, humidifiers, and car batteries. It is better for your pet’s drinking water too.
HOW IT WORKS:
- The first stage contains a 10-micron sediment cartridge that removes silt sand, sludge, and grit from the water supply.
- The second stage is a specially designed carbon block – 5-micron. This Carbon block filter also removes, or greatly reduces, most of the chemical compounds that the EPA has deemed as health hazards in drinking water.
- The third stage is a specially designed 0.5-micron Ceramic Carbon Filter designed to remove and or reduce heavy metals. This Ceramic Carbon filter also removes, or greatly reduces, most of the chemical compounds that the EPA has deemed as health hazards in drinking water. This stage greatly extends the life of the RO membrane over systems not having this type of prefilter on high TDS water.
- The fourth stage is an RO membrane hyperfiltrates the water under pressure and forces it through a reverse osmosis membrane, which treats the prefiltered water on a molecular level, filtering out up to 98% of dissolved solids such as salt, nitrates, lead, fluoride, and arsenic. It also filters out organisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia cysts. The water then enters a storage tank until needed.
- The final stage is a third carbon filter which is used to polish the RO water just prior to the faucet
Heavy Metals RO – PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS
With proper installation and maintenance, the RO membrane module in the Premium-Pro Reverse Osmosis System will reject the following substances from tap water
The Heavy Metals Reverse Osmosis System has three filtration modules which will remove, or significantly reduce, over 50 chemical substances that the EPA has deemed potential carcinogens. They include:
Benz (a) anthracine (PAH)
Butyl benzyl phthalate (PAE)
Di (20ethylhexl) adipate
Dibenz (a,h) antracene
Diethylhexyl phthalate (PAE)
Ethelene dibromide (EDB)
Indo (1,2,3-c,d) pyrene (PAH)
Mercury (organic complexes)
|The Heavy Metals RO System will work at peak efficiency on either municipal or ground water supplies that do not exceed the following:|
The Heavy Metals has been designed to give many years of trouble free service. To keep the system operating in peak efficiency, it is expected every six months for possible prefilter sediment clogging (especially if there is a lot of sediment in the water supply).
|The manufacturer recommends that the system be serviced an annual basis to replace all of the filters, the RO module*|
* The Heavy Metals RO module may last for a much longer period of time on relatively good water. Check with your water Treatment Professional for local water characteristics and testing.
2018 © AQUA BELLE, Mfg., Co.
- www.aquabelle.com • TEL: 847-432-8979 •