- Reduces Lead > 96% -Good For 2,500 Gallons (2 years).
- Reduces Chlorine > 99% Up to 6,000 Gallons.
- Traced Pharmaceuticals & Chromium 6 > 99%.
- Sediment Removal > 99%.
- Eliminates Foul Tastes and Odors > 99%.
- Removes Giardia Cryptosporidium Cysts, 0.5 micron > 99%.
- Reduces Toxic Chemicals, Pesticides and Nitrates.
- DOES NOT Remove Trace Minerals.
- High Dirt Holding Capacity.
- Flow Rate 0.75 GPM
- Fits Standard 10″ Filter Housing
- This Extruded Filter Has a Greater Capacity Than Molded Carbon Filters
Product Description :
- The Aqua Belle F40L is a powerful, multifunctional filter cartridge for residential and commercial water treatment systems. Aqua Belle F40L extruded activated carbon filters reduce soluble lead using an ion-exchange medium with high specificity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles. Standard 10″ Length (9.75″ x 2.75″ Actual) X 2.50″ Diam. filters will reduce lead, meeting the performance requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 53 protocol for over 2,500 gallons when operating at a flow rate of 0.75 GPM. Manufactured with proprietary extrusion process, Aqua Belle F40L filters offer high levels of chemical reduction in potable drinking water, including chlorine taste and odor. Aqua Belle F40L filters meet NSF/ANSI Standard 53, Turbidity and Cyst Reduction, including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma. Service life of the Aqua Belle F40L filter is greatly extended by a prefiltration medium. Projected chlorine taste and odor reduction capacity when tested in accordance with NSF/ANSI Standard 42 protocol. Nominal micron rating is 0.5. Nominal Filter Rating: Filter rating indicating the approximate size particle, the majority of which will not pass through the filter. No channeling; No bypassing; Maximum service life and resistance to fouling; Graded density pre-filtration design; Manufactured using FDA-compliant materials;