- Product: #RO-BASIC-WA4
- Capacity: 36 GPD (Gallons Per Day)
- A pre-filter a 5 micron removes silt, sediment, sand, and sludge.
- An activated carbon pre-filter a 1 micron traps contaminants such as chromium, chlorine, chloramine and pesticides.
- RO membrane, allowing only clean water to pass through the small pores. Impurities are trapped and flushed down the drain. Treated water is then sent to a storage tank.
- Post filtration, carbon filter to polish the purified water going to your faucet.
- This Basic Aqua Belle RO unit is designed specifically for chlorinated municipal water applications. It is capable of producing up to 35 gallons per day of high quality water for a fraction of the cost of bottled water and with none of the hassles. More than just healthy drinking water for adults, children and pets. RO quality water is also great for use in appliances such as steam irons, humidifiers, icemakers, and car batteries. It’s better for your pet’s drinking water too.
- Click on the Spec Sheet for more details