Showing all 5 results
BetterLife™ Series Carbon With UV Sterilization – Whole House SystemRead more
Commercial UV SystemsRead more
In-Line UV – An Ultraviolet light Add-on To Reverse Osmosis$59.95 Add to cart
Reverse Osmosis 5 Stage + Bacteria Sterilization #RO+UV+Heavy Metals$454.95 Add to cart
Whole House UltraViolet (UV)$399.95 Add to cart
Drink pure, and healthy water through Aqua Belle’s Ultraviolet water filter
Ensure your water is safe and contaminants free with ultraviolet (UV) water purification and disinfection by state-of-the-art UV filters from Aqua Belle. Our ultraviolet systems use UV light to produce purified water for your entire home or business. Without adding any chemicals or taking anything away from water, UV disinfection is an amazingly cost-effective and environmentally friendly way to purify your water and remove 99.99% of harmful waterborne microorganisms. With our mission to provide you only with the purest, Aqua Belle’s UV water filter delivers you clean and better-tasting water.
What is a UV water filter?
A UV water filter is a water purification system that treats micro-biologically impure water with germicidal ultraviolet light. The UV wavelength crunches the DNA of living organisms present in the water, so they can no longer reproduce and make you sick. If you drink bacteria-infected water, the organisms can go around in your digestive tract and replicate. The ultraviolet radiation in our UV water filter renders bacteria, parasites, viruses, and fungi unable to reproduce by damaging the nucleic acids of their DNA.
How does Aqua Belle’s UV filtration work?
Our UV water purifier is made up of a chamber that comprises of quartz sleeve, which protects the UV lamp. The UV lamp contains tiny beads of mercury that vaporize and fuel the UV lamp’s light. The O-rings and the cap keeps in place the quartz sleeve inside the chamber and prevents water from leaking.
Though UV water purification doesn’t remove contaminants from the water, however, it kills and deactivates 99.99% of microorganisms by altering their DNA, so they don’t further reproduce and spread disease in your body. Once the UV light targets the bacteria, they’re no longer able to infect the water supply.
A UV water filtration deactivates:
- Dysentery bacilli
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- E. coli
- Hepatitis B
- Some viruses
Advantages of using Aqua Belle Ultraviolet Water Filter
Our UV filtration systems take water purification to a higher level. Aqua Belle’s range of UV systems and accessories has many advantages over the water you use daily.
- Effective– Destroys 99.99% of waterborne microorganisms
- Chemical-free– no harmful chemicals required
- Environmentally Friendly– Go green! UV is an environmentally friendly solution to chlorine disinfection with no disinfection byproducts
- Essentially trouble-free– easy maintenance, once a year service is needed
- Reliable– works 24/7, consistently keeping water pure and safe
- Safe– not harmful for health
- Cost-Effective–only sleeve and lamp need to be replaced annually
- Clean– no dirty parts to clean
- Quick Process– water flows through the UV system without any need for holding tank
- More effective than chloramines or chlorine – exclusively on some waterborne cysts
- Low energy usage– reduced electric needs
- Conserves water – The UV purification process involves no waste of water
Contact us for more information on UV filtration systems. We are here to answer!