How much water do you drink a day? 70% of our body is composed of water, so it is essential to drink water daily, especially water that is free of contaminants. Therefore, it is imperative to have water filtration systems in your home. So, what are the benefits of having a water purifier?
The water we drink is exposed to different pollutants and many times the way we disinfect this liquid may harm us – chlorine. Hence, it is vital to have a water filter system that gives us the confidence and security that the water we are drinking is beneficial for our health.
What Are The Benefits Of Using The Best Water Filtration Systems?
To improve the quality of the water which comes from ground and surface water, rainwater collector, a distribution network or a well, the solution is: water filtration. Residential water filtration comes in many ways. – Carbon (Activated Carbon), sediment, heavy metal filters used in a countertop, under-sink, whole house water systems, Reverse Osmosis (RO) and Ultraviolet (UV).
Using a home water filter, you help to the care of the environment. How is that? It is by reducing the use of bottled water for your personal and household use.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Eliminates viruses, parasites and bacteria without chlorine. According to a study,chlorine and chloramine can cause colon and bladder cancer or liver health problems. water filtration comes to rescue.
- Eliminates fluoride. Fluoride causes health problems such as bladder cancer, gum disease,thyroid dysfunction.
- You forget about pesticides. Some pesticides can be detected in groundwater, so water filters are responsible for removing them.
- Provide a better taste. Water filters should eliminate taste and odor partially by removing chlorine and bacteria.
- Reduce the risk of gastrointestinal diseases. The risk is reduced by up to 33% as a result of pathogen such as cryptosporidium, giardia and E. coli found in drinking water are eliminated.
- Heavy Metals. Known to cause harm to children’s developmental capacity,can be detected in groundwater and old communities/homes, so water filters are responsible for removing them.
Why Install A Water Filtration System?
Before going into details, it is essential to understand that the installation of a water filtration system does not change anything whether the water is declared safe or not. The filtration that we are going to talk about do not involved in setting or understanding the guidelines to determine if water can be consumed or not.
Let’s Look At the Different Cases Where You Can Install a Water Filter
(You should ALWAYS consume only filtered/purified water)
· Drinking from a Water Filtration System
Water that comes from the public distribution network (city water), from your well or a pond, you can correct some parameters to improve its quality. This can be for your own consumption or to preserve your appliance or heating system. The most common is to use the best water filtration systemto remove (or at least limit) minerals and limestone. This system can trap all suspended materials, provided the correct filter is used.
· Rainwater Filtration
From a water tank or a pond, this rainwater can be pumped to feed a water discharger or a high-pressure washer. In both cases, all suspended materials it contains must be removed from the water, otherwise the dispensing system will get clogged. The water filtration system to use is a sediment filter.
Rainwater collection is becoming more frequent as the price of water increases. If you collect rainwater for sanitary purposes (rinse, washing machine, irrigation), the installation of a water filtration system is essential to preserve your installation and your material.
What Are The Different Types Of Water Filters?
There is a multitude of types of filters, but we will stop at the most widespread and most used depending on the purpose.
Filter Cartridge Filters
Capable of trapping suspended particles, filter cartridge filters are suitable to reduce water turbidity. The filtration capacity is adjustable according to the size of the materials to be captured by choosing the filtration capabilities 0.5 to 100 microns of the cartridges. Cartridge filters are suitable for multiple uses, either to stop the sand that could be in a rainwater collector to filter the micro particles sometimes confined in the distribution water. It is necessary to replace the filter cartridge filters periodically. The most efficient are the coil filters.
This form of filtration integrates an active compound to eliminate any presence of tartar. Very useful to prevent scale embedding in pipes and the sanitary installation in general. Polyphosphate filters can be installed in the network header (after the meter) or before the devices to be protected (water heater, for example). Polyphosphates act chemically on the different compounds of tartar, preventing them from forming. Depending on the water consumption and filter capacity, it is necessary to provide for the recharge of the active compound 1 to 2 times per year. Polyphosphate filters can be in the form of filter cartridge filters.
Activated Carbon Filters
Advanced carbon water filtration is designed to eliminate or reduce the presence in the water of various chemicals. Activated carbon can also reduce turbidity to some extent, certain carbon filters mixed with special media will reduce heavy metals, fluoride and bacteria. If you find that the water in your tap tastes like chlorine, an activated carbon filter is the solution.
A Well-Maintained Water Filtration System Is Necessary!
Whatever the type of filtration you have, the objective is to improve water quality. A poorly maintained filtration system not only does not fulfil its function, but it can also degrade the water that passes through it!
- If equipped with a water filtration device, follow the manufacturer’s instructions for maintenance and installation.
- Change the filters as necessary, and follow the manufacturer guidelines, check and recharge the consumables regularly, and periodically clean the cartridges.
The 9 Best Water Filtration Systems for Home
Here you have a selection of the most recommended models. With them, you will be able to get the purest water as needed daily. Thanks to the water purifier systems, it removes or reduces various kinds of impurities and bacteria.
- AQUA Belle Countertop – Heavy Metals
- AQUA Belle Countertop – Fluoride
- AQUA Belle – Double Countertop – Fluoride & Heavy Metal
- AQUA Belle UnderSink – Heavy Metals
- AQUA Belle UnderSink – Fluoride
- AQUA Belle Double UnderSink – Heavy Metals & Fluoride
- AQUA Belle Residential/UnderSink – Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- AQUA Belle Shower Filter
- AQUA Belle Whole House Water Filter
These models offer quality and effectiveness at the highest level to filter the water as effectively and quickly as possible on demand. Also, you will be able to find them at the best prices and free shipping.
Get your purifier now and drink quality water!
These are the most effective and inexpensive systems!