The Top 5 Reasons to Consider a Water Filtration System
Prolonged exposure to the contaminants found in residential tap water can be harmful to your health. So, what can we do to protect ourselves?
Should you go out and buy cases of bottled water and drink that instead? Well, there are plenty of big companies benefiting from convincing the general public that if they want to drink healthy water they have to buy it wrapped in plastic. Is this true? No. Is there a better way? Yes. Switching to bottled water is not only adding more chemicals to the water you drink, but all these empty plastic water containers have created such an environmental disaster that it may continue to devastate our environment for generations to come.
So, what is the answer? The answer is installing and using a water filtration system in your home.
Here are the top 5 reasons to install a water filtration system in your home.
1. You will stop putting several dangerous toxins in your body! Some of the toxins found in tap water are chlorine, lead, mercury, arsenic, and bacteria the can make you sick. A water filter will catch those contaminants before they end up in your water.
2. Water tastes better when it is clean! If your tap water has a foul smell or taste there is most likely a reason for it. Installing a residential water filter will help remove those reasons and make your water smell and taste better. Drinking water should NOT have ANY taste!
3. You will save money! Bottled water costs a lot of money when you add it all up. Investing in a quality water filtration system is an upfront expense that will save you money in the long run.
4. Cleaner water will keep you healthier! There can be several bacteria in tap water that can make you sick. Fighting bacteria keeps your body from being able to be at its best. By filtering your drinking water properly, you can lower your risk of being exposed to bacteria that can cause anything from gastrointestinal issues to cancer. Consumption of chlorine can affect the kidneys and urinary track. Heavy metals, like lead, may affect the development of children’s brain.
5. We use water for so many household tasks! Be sure you are filtering the water you use not only for drinking but also for cooking, bathing and brushing your teeth. Make sure every sink and shower has the right filter attached to it.
It’s time to find solutions. We can help! The Aqua Belle Water Filters are the most effective and inexpensive!